DataForce is looking for AI Production Engineers in Asia which are technically skilled, highly experienced individuals with a desire to automate, troubleshoot and create solutions for the DataForce production team. The tasks will include resolvig technical issues and requests, develoip scripts for file and data manipulation in cloud environments, defining strategies and setup of configuration schemas for the propietary DataForce platform.
The successful candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, working alongside the DataForce production team and interfacing with the Development team in building creative solutions for handling complicated file datasets and workflows. They are self-motivated to learn and become an expert in Data collection and annotation projects as well as in AI technology products.
• Work independently without supervision on daily tasks
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• Knowledge of computer scripting in any standard language (Python, Bash, or similar scripting languages)
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe software, and Internet software
• Experience with API/commands of storage cloud services (like AWS S3, Google Cloud, MS Azure, FTP, Box, etc.)
• Knowledge of regular expressions
• High level of proficiency in Windows, Mac and Linux systems
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Avid curiosity and desire to improve processes
• 2 years as IT Engineer, Help Desk Support or similar
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent