At DataForce by Transperfect we are looking for a qualified linguist to undertake research and write a Language Resource Document for Swedish, consisting of a broad ethnographic sketch, description of dialects, demographics, orthography, and phonological and prosodic features.
Expected start: As soon as possible
Expected workload: ~50 hours
Expected duration: 3 weeks
A trained linguist, specializing in Swedish with competency in phonetic and phonological description and sociolinguistics.
1. Swedish speaker (native speaker level).
2. Post-graduate qualifications in linguistics (achieved or working towards completion).
3. Experience developing language research documents for commercial purposes.
4. Capacity to work within the designated time-frame.
5. Able to work remotely and independently on assigned tasks.
Please note, after you apply, you will receive an email with further instructions, you would need to check your SPAM folder as well, as the emails sometimes end up there.
For more information about us, please visit our website: https://www.transperfect.com/dataforce.
For inquiries, please contact us at DataForce.Sourcing@transperfect.com and use the job title as the subject of the email.
DataForce is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.