Language Data Analyst in Stockholm (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish)
DataForce by Transperfect is currently hiring Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish speakers in Stockholm to join us in an innovative and interesting project to improve Artificial Intelligence and technology (i.e., speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology, or other areas of human-machine interaction related to languages).
As a Language Data Analyst in DataForce, your main task will be to classify, sort, label, and annotate data that are used to train AI.
- No previous experience or training in the field is required - we will teach you all you need to know.
- Professional proficiency in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish (on native speaker level).
- Great comprehension of English is also required (tests and training materials are in English).
- Eligible to work in Sweden.
- Able to work from our offices in Stockholm - this position is onsite.
- Detail-oriented and not afraid of repetitive tasks.
- A team player.
What we offer
- Full-time work in a fast-growing multinational company.
- Stable work schedule (we work standard office hours - no shifts or work on weekends).
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation support.
DataForce is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the
world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global
business, with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.