At TransPerfect we are looking for native Korean speakers to join our team, the mission of the position is to organize and structure data that will be used to fill artificial intelligence systems. As part of the tasks of the job, you will be responsible for reading or hearing content from different sources and tag/structure them with appropriate descriptions and labels.
- Analyzing comments, descriptions, and other types of content to identify themes and patterns.
- Labeling content with appropriate tags and keywords.
- Watch and review material to identify key activities, procedures, and patterns.
- Preprocess data in order to make it usable for machine learning technology.
- Working in the offices of a worldwide prestigious IT company.
- You will be joining a brand new team with possibilities of expansion.
- Monday-Friday office working hours.
- Medical insurance.
- Full time work contract.
- Korean native speaker
- Good English Level
- Being able to work from our Beijing offices.
- Previous experience as a virtual annotator/transcriber is a plus.
- Excellent communication, writing, and computer skills.
- Driven professional with a passion for technology and AI.
- Excellent time management: You will be given quality and quantity targets that you need to meet.
- Detail-oriented: You need to have a great ability to spot inaccuracies and inconsistencies.
- Feel comfortable working under pressure.
- Independent work style: You will be working independently the majority of the time.
In case of questions contact us on DataForceSourcing@transperfect.com! Include the name of the vacancy in the subject of the email.