Project Coordinator -South Korea (Remote)
TransPerfect Dataforce is looking for a freelance Project coordinator to assist with planning and execution of appointments in a data collection project remotely.
We are looking for 8 hours of availability per day (Monday-Friday) for a period of less than 3 months.
Candidates must have expert proficiency in Korean.
- Contact candidates via email or phone for study to confirm appropriate demographic information and schedule appointments according to availability.
- Send Emails to participants to guide participants through document signing and briefly explaining the purpose of the study.
- Provide exceptional service.
- Communicate with other team members on daily basis to ensure up-to-date information.
- Reflect project changes on scheduling, resource planning files and study documentation where appropriate.
- Answering or referring all inquiries via email and calls where need be.
- Must live in any cities in South Korea
- Must be a native Korean speaker and fluent in English
- Must have experience in Appointment Setting
- Knowledge on Microsoft Excel
- Basic team collaboration skills (email, messaging, calendar, etc)
- Work with great organizational skills, resourceful, and self-motivated
More details will be provided after signing a privacy agreement.
In case of questions contact us on DataForceSourcing@transperfect.com! Include the name of the vacancy in the subject of the email.