Data Accuracy Specialist - London (Hybrid)
Work Location: London, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday during regular business hours
Engagement Model: 6 month fixed-term contract
Languages Needed: English
TransPerfect is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our DataForce department as a Data Accuracy Specialist in our London office. As a Data Accuracy Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy and quality of our data.
The role of the Data Accuracy Specialist involves close collaboration with clients to assess AI model outputs and determine preferred responses using the customer's set of criteria. Additionally, the specialist aids the client team in diverse activities, including crafting training materials, enhancing skills, and subjecting their existing application to usability testing, which will eventually be rolled out to other testers.
The Data Accuracy Specialist encompasses the daily implementation of various assignments delegated by the client team. This includes engaging in stakeholder meetings and training sessions, all while ensuring the punctual fulfillment of task deadlines.
- Evaluate and rate the quality of various types of data, based on predefined guidelines and criteria.
- Perform data analysis and preference activities, including (but not limited to) analyzing responses of different models.
- Perform data and app testing and validation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Detect and correct errors, inconsistencies, and inaccuracies in data.
- Provide clear and concise feedback on data quality to assist in continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the data team to report issues and suggest enhancements to data processes.
- Participate in training sessions to stay updated on rating guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of data evaluations and quality assessments.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of data quality assessment methodologies.
- Contribute to the creation of training materials.
- Exceptional communication skills – being able to communicate important project updates both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent Analytical and critical thinking skills – ability to analyze a situation, plan and implement a solution.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage tasks effectively.
- Problem-solving skills – effective analysis and creative solutions for any problems that might arise.
Any previous experience with large language models (LLMs) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of and/or experience with data analysis and AI models (like chatGPT, Google bard, Siri, Alexa,...) is a plus
- Basic understanding of data concepts and data entry procedures.
- Ability to follow guidelines and instructions accurately.
- Be open to learning and adapting to evolving data quality standards.
- Previous experience in data quality assessment or a related field is a plus.
- Knowledge of specific industry standards or terminology related to data quality is advantageous.
- Comfortable working with data and using relevant software/tools.
No previous experience or training in the field is required, selected candidates will be provided with the necessary training.
DataForce by TransPerfect is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.
We offer high-quality data for Human-Machine Interaction to some of the most prestigious technology companies in the world. Our department focuses on gathering, enriching and processing data for Machine Learning in different AI domains.